Date & Time01/09/2020 8:00 pm ET
Contact Hours2 Hours
This course will provide practical information related to the various factors to consider in choosing the right shoe for an individual. The course will present information related to shoe surface interaction. The parts of the shoe including the sole will be presented related to athletics to geriatrics. The relationship between injury prevention and shoe wear will be addressed. This course will provide up to date research information as well as real life examples related to shoe wear. The information gained may help your athletes, patients and others in choosing the right shoe for the functional activity.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the various parts of the shoe anatomy
- Explain the various factors to consider with common foot and knee pathology
- Summarize information related to research on running shoes
- Summarize information related to footwear and falls in the older person
- Consider various information to provide patients/athletes that could help with optimal shoe wear selection
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to respond to polling questions asked throughout the webinar.