Contact Hours2 Hours
Increased awareness and knowledge of medical interactions that occur during a patient’s rehabilitation process will help drive optimal intervention processes, goal setting and attainment.
This introductory webinar will begin exploration of specific pharmacology related to various cardiopulmonary conditions and diabetes, their medications, side effects and considerations for providing rehabilitation services and barriers will be discussed.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
1) Understand pharmacological issues & barriers related to various cardiopulmonary conditions & diabetes
2) Understand the role of Beta Blockers
3) Identify common meds used in the management of cardiopulmonary conditions & diabetes
4) Identify 3 common vision issues related to diabetes
5) Understand therapy implications related to cardiopulmonary conditions & diabetes
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to complete a 10 question post-test with a minimum passing score of 70%.