Contact Hours2 Hours
Diabetes is all too common in the United States with more than 29 million Americans living with the disease. This course will focus on a basic introduction to diabetes, its management, current areas of research, complications related to diabetes and evolvement of treatment techniques as well as common exercises and focus areas for diabetic patients.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the etiology of diabetes
- Identify ways to manage diabetes
- Describe and demonstrate common exercises for diabetic patients
- List common complications of diabetes
- Describe current areas for research focus for diabetes
Approved in my State?
as Physical Therapists & Physical Therapist Assistants
as Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants
as Certified Athletic Trainers
as CSCS / CPT
Satisfactory completion of this course will require the participant to complete a 10 question post-test with a minimum passing score of 70%.